Thursday 10 March 2011

Birthday Wishes .....

Hi everyone...well I have been quiet on my blog but very busy.....March is a busy crafting time as I have so many Birthday cards to do for family and friends, and so much to do in my full time day job....i wanted to share the first card I have made this month for my Friend (fave) ...so difficult to make a card for him as he doesn’t do “fussy” and definitely not “ cute”  ...well what a surprise and relief for me when I discovered Barbara Gray had designed a “Scottish” themed set for the  “Secc” event in Glasgow recently, as my friend comes from Salcoats in wee bonny Scotland I just had to design a card using the stamp set! ....it’s his Birthday today so will sign off with happy Birthday wishes to Gordon.... I’ll be back blogging soon bloggers... X

No comments: