Tuesday 19 April 2011

Hi everyone.....well i hope you are enjoying this Fabulous weather!.... too nice to even craft.... i'm preparing for a long Easter break at the east coast, lots of packing to do! .....I had a card to make for one of my friends Birthday whilst i'm away, so using my favourite cd "Tatty Button" i have used Tatty's cat image using the composer and also created the backing papers....i have used my favourite wooden heart buttons.... i have also been practising using the easy sew stitch tool but had all on remembering how to do the blanket stitch lol,  i need more practice using it... this is a 6 inch square easel card ....my friend Lis is a huge cat fan so i think she will like this...back soon bloggers ...well probably in May! ....im hoping to share with you a Molly Blooms a4 card then .....X 


n

1 comment:

lauren said...

fabulous as always :D x