Friday 18 March 2011

ooops is it really Friday again......

Hi Everyone, well its not intentional to stay in on a Friday night and blog but  really don't know where the time has gone this week and I have been on holiday from work too! ..... On a crafting note I have started another collection , Crafter's Companion S.W.A.L.K, I couldn't resist purchasing 4 of these stamps  from my friend ( who just happens to own a craft shop lol) but they are lovely stamps, I have made quite a few cards using various colour ways but I seem to have only used one stamp so far! I have decided to share with you the first card I made with them and I hope you like it, I think they are irresistible and was even quite impressed that a friend of mine bought the stamps too and she doesn't do cute (you know who you are lol)  I will post more later , just a taster for now lol........X




1 comment:

Linda said...

LOL! Great posts, Helen! My stamp is still waiting to be used. Going to give it a whirl tomorrow...*must do cute*
:-)